Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Popsicles!

Remember what I said about trying new ingredients?  In this post not only will I show how I incorporated new things into my favorite Red Juice, but also how I used the juice in a new and exciting way!


 Super Red Juice:

6 carrots
1 small beet
2 oranges peeled *new
10 strawberries *new
1 red apple
1/2 a lemon peeled

This recipe made enough for a huge 12 ounce glass of juice plus enough to fill up my little popsicle maker!!!  I got the popsicle maker at Walmart for a $1 and had never used it until now!

I had almost forgot about my sweet treats, until one day I opened the freezer for some ice and there they were!



It's definitely not moose tracks ice cream, but on a hot day when I'm trying to stick to clean eating, these sweet frozen treats are just thing!

Keepin' it Clean,

the JUICE BEAST

No comments:

Post a Comment